Skip to content ↓

Other Year Group Applications

Children transferring from another school are admitted according to the Admission Policy providing there is space in that year group.   

If your child is at another primary or junior school and you want to move them to St Mary's, you need to apply. This is called an in-year admission and the form is below for downloading. 

Please telephone the school office (01304 206887)  if you are interested in your child joining us here at St. Mary's.