Current Staff Vacanices
Required as soon as possible
SENCo (0.4 fte), non-class based position
We wish to appoint an excellent, highly motivated and committed Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo) who is committed to inclusion, to join our strong and dedicated team at St. Mary’s C of E (Aided) Primary School.
We want to appoint an experienced, passionate SENCo who can continue to drive forward the inclusion agenda, to enable every child to achieve their potential.
We are a vibrant community in which pupils and adults live, learn and achieve great things together. Our staff are welcoming, caring, hardworking and supportive.
The successful applicant will need to:-
- support our Christian ethos and values
- be an excellent classroom practitioner
- have high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
- have aspiration for all of our children
- be very well organised
- have the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, families and outside agencies
- be able to offer something extra to our team
As a school we will offer:-
- a caring and welcoming school community
- a committed staff team
- supportive staff, governors and parent/carers
- happy, enthusiastic and motivated children who enjoy school
- personalised professional support and training for further career development
- professional development
This is an exciting, varied and important role within our school, thank you for taking an interest in it.
Please look at the accompanying job description and person specification for further information.
Please apply by completing the Kent Online application form (link below) making reference to experience and knowledge of working with children, supporting their academic progress and developing their well-being.
The school is committed to child protection/safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this duty of care. Offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and other employment checks. The school is committed to Equality and Diversity in employment practice and delivery. References will be requested for all candidates shortlisted and prior to interview.
Closing Date : 9am on 26th April 2021