The daily act of Collective Worship at St Mary’s follows the requirements of the 1988 Education Reform Act. At St Mary’s, daily Collective Worship implies the recognition of a Deity and may be school or class based.
- To consider spiritual and moral issues which are of a wholly or mainly of a Christian character.
- To celebrate or reflect on things that are of worth.
- To facilitate the development of a sense of community, of belonging and of sharing.
- To encourage pupils to learn how to be part of large and small gatherings.
- To celebrate achievements of others within the school community.
- To develop understanding of, and reflect upon the value of, our environment and its importance in our lives.
Years R, 1 and 2 present the Christmas Nativity 2020
We hope you enjoy our performance.
Junior Carol Concert 2020